Monday, September 1, 2008

Nesting...

I think it's pretty safe to say that nesting has begun!!! I have always been pretty OCD about cleaning and wanting things neat, but I have never been quite like this!!!!

My parents came to town today and while CAL, dad, and CAL's dad were outside doing some major deck repairs, mom and I cleaned like mad women. We moved furniture, we cleaned baseboards, we dusted blinds, we got in every nook and cranny we could find. And, oh...do I love this clean!!!!!!! We still have a couple of rooms to go, but we made a huge dent in things today. I'm sitting here enjoying that "freshly clean" smell... I know, I'm mental!

On another note, we are down to less than 4 weeks to go. I cannot begin to put into words how excited we are to meet Little Bit! I am feeling very pregnant these days - the whole back hurting, feet hurting, need a crane to get out of bed...... But I really can't complain. I am doing really well and have had a pretty great pregnancy all things considered. I think every woman just feels like this the last month - just tired and ready to meet the little one that is squirming around!

My goal this week is to get some pictures on here of the nursery and some showers! I need to get all caught up on those pictures before I have baby pictures to share!!!

I hope everyone had a great Labor Day! We really did the "labor" thing today - just thankfully not the labor that would have brought Little Bit a month early!

No comments: