Monday, September 8, 2008

Maternity Pictures

If you want to see a few of the maternity pictures we had done, go to this site. She did a great job, and I will share more when we get our disc!

Head to the dr. today to get my blood pressure checked and talk about "what's next." I'm assuming it is more modified bed rest for the upcoming week, but will let you know.

Not sure if being awake at 4 AM is a result of anxiety or just not being as tired after being on my butt for 3 days!!! I think it's a little of both.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG - those are BEAUTIFUL! And of course I'm partial to Andrew/Drew. (And don't be surprised if we have matching-named children one day! Ha!) Those are such precious pictures and she did a great job. Can't wait to see more! Crossing fingers for your appointment.