Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Baby Showers

Here are some pictures from my last two baby showers. I have one more tomorrow at church. I have such great friends...I have been truly overwhelmed by everyone's love, support, and care for us over the past 9 months.

The first shower was hosted by two of my best friends from church for a bunch of "young moms" who I am great friends with... The day was kinda gloomy and I didn't set my camera up quite as well as I should have for my sister, so the pics aren't great...but we had a great time!!




The next pictures are from a shower that my mom's best friend and dear friend to our family threw for me in my hometown of Hendersonville. This was mostly women who have been influential in my life from the time I was a little girl, and also a good friend of mine from my days in Fletcher. It was such a sweet time and so good to be with these women who have made such a difference in my life!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - I recognize some of those girls! What great pictures! You do have wonderful friends, and it looks like you've had such fun parties to celebrate Little Bit. Can't believe it's almost time!

Mary Craig said...

That is such a cute picture of us, Jill! I want a copy!

Of course, you look great in ALL the pictures!