Sunday, August 24, 2008

2:30 AM

Yes, it is 2:30 in the morning and I am blogging. Why, you ask? Well, what else is there to do at 2:30 in the morning when you have been throwing up everything you ate all day and are terrified to lay back down because you just know that is going to start the horrible cycle all over again?? Ugh. This is the 2nd time this has happened in the past week - yet another thing they just don't tell you about pregnancy. I got through the first trimester and only threw up a couple of times so I thought it was smooth sailing. Oh no, no, no....Apparently, the "morning sickness" comes back again with a vengence during the 3rd trimester!!!

So, here I sit in my chair with my laptop, wanting so badly to go back to bed and sleep, but just not so sure my stomach can handle lying down right now since every time I close my eyes, the room starts to spin. So isn't everyone glad I'm sharing my 2:30 AM sick to my stomach adventure on my blog?? :)

In other news, I have less than 5 weeks to go. Oh.my.goodness! I am so excited and get more and more anxious to meet Little Bit as each day passes. S/he is moving up a storm these days and my stomach is moving all on its own - a lot. So much so that my dad even saw it out of the corner of his eye this weekend. It's pretty cool if you ask me.

I had another shower this weekend and had a great time seeing old friends from the church where I grew up and from the town where I lived all of my childhood, and for a bit of my "pre CAL" adulthood. In the near future, I will post pictures from it, as well as my shower with my best friends from church here in TN. That happened way back the end of July, but I just haven't gotten around to doing anything with the pictures.

The nursery is really coming together (guess I should post pictures of that too...) and I love just walking in there. We still have a few "finishing touches" to complete, but we are good to go should Little Bit arrive early.

That is about all that is going on here - although I think that is plenty! Lots of stories I could write, but I'm feeling another wave of nausea coming on, so I better close so I don't throw up all over the computer....wouldn't that just be lovely??

Hope everyone had a good weekend.....More updates coming soon, but hopefully I will actually get some sleep first....

1 comment:

Mary Craig said...

You poor thing! I hope you are feeling better.

Yeah, there's lots of stuff they (or we, I guess :) don't tell you because it will just freak you out and they/we/I don't want to be a buzzkill!!!

I probably wont volunteer any tidbits for that very reason, but if there's anything at all you're wondering about, ask away, friend!