Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Well, I'm posting this a day late, but Happy Mother's Day nonetheless.

The day was so special to me this year because I am beginning to grasp the depth of love that mothers feel for their children. Even though I haven't held Little Bit in my arms, I wonder if it is even possible to love him/her more than I already do. Pregnancy is really starting to settle in with me and is finally getting to the enjoyable point. Feeling the little kicks and flutters makes the whole process so much more real. I can hardly believe that next Mother's Day I will be holding this treasure in my arms. I simply can't wait!

CAL gave me an amazing day. He has set the bar incredibly too high and I will never be able to match it for Father's Day. He decided it was time to give me a big gift.... The camera I have been drooling over for about a year. It was Happy Mother's Day/Happy thanks for carrying our baby/Happy Birthday/Happy Anniversary, etc. etc. but it is amazing. I have loved playing with it and getting it all figured out. Hopefully I can post some pictures soon!! After church we went and had pizza (my favorite) and did a few errands. Later in the day, he took me to see Baby Mama (hysterical, by the way) and then we just kind of hung out. It was a nice, relaxing day. He also gave me two cards that were both adorable in their own way... One was from Little Bit and one was from him. I will treasure them.

Today we go for our 20 week ultrasound, so I will post some of those pictures as well as hopefully some belly shots later on! We have got to get better about taking pregnancy pictures!!! I think I just like being behind the camera much more than being in front of it!

I hope all the moms out there had a great day!

No comments: