Thursday, May 1, 2008

Feeling All A'Flutter

Little Bit has decided to let mama know that he or she is alive and kickin' in this belly of mine! A few nights ago I could almost swear the child was doing sumersaults in my belly, and I froze hoping it would go on and on forever! What an amazing feeling! I find myself trying to get him/her to move around but apparently this kid is as stubborn as its parents and does NOT perform on demand! But as I sit here typing this, I feel a little flutter inside my stomach, which has quickly become the most amazing feeling I have ever experienced in my life (aside from falling in love with my baby's daddy!).

God is so amazingly good.

So, we have our 20 week ultrasound in a little over a week, but I'm sorry to say that no one will know the sex of Little Bit except for our ultrasound tech. That's the plan anyway. So, what are your guesses?? Girl or boy? I guess we'll ALL find out in September!!!

I'm gonna go now and sit really still and hope I can feel a few more flutters before going back to cleaning the house!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Feeling the baby move is the greatest! Has your husband felt it yet? Ethan would kick me and wiggle, then Daniel would reach over to feel... and Ethan would go to sleep :)

Good luck with the ultrasound!

Mary Craig said...

OH MY WORD! You tease, you. You mean ya'll aren't going to tell us what you're having! How will I know what to buy???? :) Blue or pink? Pink or Blue?

I have to say, you are such a planner I am a little surprised you are able to hold out!