Friday, May 16, 2008

Get Outta Town

Well, I'm sitting here with Lexie all snuggled up next to me.... I think she knows she is going to the puppy resort for a week while mommy and daddy head to the BEACH!! I can hardly wait to put my feet on the sand. Although, I do have to admit that leaving the little pooch is gonna be rough. Pitiful, huh??

Anyway, we head out in the morning for a week at the beach. Our "babymoon." Our last chance at total rest and relaxation as just us. I'm really looking forward to just getting away for awhile and not having to think about anything!

The baby bedding arrived today. I was so excited to see it, and I'm happy to say that I love it even more than I thought I would! It's always hard when you've never seen something up close and personal. It is super cute, and now I am so anxious to get started on the nursery!

Well, I will update everyone with pics from the beach when we return. Have a great week!!!

1 comment:

Kelly @ Love Well said...

Congratulations Jill! You won a copy of the book "What Women Want" over at my blog.

Obviously, you're on vacation now, but when you get back, pop over and send me an e-mail with your address. I'll get the book in the mail as soon as I get that 411.

(I sound so hip, don't I?)