Monday, May 12, 2008

It's A.....

Baby! We had so much fun at our ultrasound today, and as tempting as it was to find out, we restrained ourselves and now the only person that knows the sex of Little Bit is the ultrasound tech. I was beside myself at just how amazing the 4D ultrasound really was. I don't think I was expecting it to be quite so great. And, we sure do have one cute baby, if I do say so myself! The little bugger didn't cooperate all that well though....It kept its hand up by its face almost the entire time! It didn't want to put on a show despite the constant prodding of the ultrasound tech! It was so funny! But we were able to get a few really great shots. Here are our favorites.... CAL said he was going to try to work on the scanning quality of them, but I just couldn't wait to show Little Bit off to the world! Here he/she is!

And, we finally took some belly pictures today! Here I am at 20 weeks and 2 days along...with a grand whopping 2 pound weight gain. I about fell over when the nurse told me that was all I had gained. But, I'm not complaining! I guess that goes to show that I didn't lose all the weight I wanted to before I got pregnant!







I'm sorry they aren't the greatest quality, but it was 7:30, lighting was bad, and I didn't do much editing on them! I just wanted to finally get some up here!

What a fun day. I said in my last post that I didn't know if I could love this Little Bit anymore, but today proved that the love I have keeps growing and growing...Today is proof of it!

5 comments:

Elizabeth Baker said...

Look how cute you are! You look great, and the ultrasound pictures are amazing...what a gift! I'm truly impressed that you were able to leave without finding out the sex. If we're ever in the same boat, I doubt we'll be able to stand it. Congratulations - such an exciting time! xoxo

Carrie said...

Before Ethan was born, we ended up with some ultrasound pictures like those- my Dad took copies of them to Ukraine, where he was teaching at a youth camp and used them in a session about abortion. The pictures were a powerful tool, just seeing how "real" an unborn baby is.

And, by the way, Ethan ended up looking a lot like his ultrasound pictures, so you've gotten a good taste of what your little one will look like!

Mary Craig said...

SO CUTE! Are you taking bets on what people think you are having?

Jill said...

MC - I think we're going to start a pool for friends so I'll let you know so you can get in on it. What do you think it is??
Elizabeth - Thanks for your sweet comment! It's hard not finding out, but we love a good surprise!
Carrie - Yes, the pictures certainly are amazing. Clark says that the baby has my nose. It is amazing how much you can tell!

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

You look so cute! Ultrasounds were one of the most fun parts of being pregnant for me - I always looked so forward to them.

We have 2 girls & we didn't find out what we were having either time. It's totally the way to go. So few surprises in life are good - with a baby, you can't go wrong no matter boy or girl. Congrats!