Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! We have certainly had a busy week. I am realizing that everything you do takes a little bit more energy when you are 13 weeks pregnant.... We had church Wed. night and Thurs. night. Then a Flashlight Egg Hunt on Friday night followed by a church-wide egg hunt on Saturday morning. And then, of course, was church today. So, I had to take a lot of naps the past few days!!!

It was so fun to think about having a baby in our home next Easter. My mom and dad gave us two of the cutest outfits for Little Bit as an Easter gift. It is just amazing to imagine holding that little one next year.

The idea of "new life" has taken on a whole new meaning for me this year as this little life grows inside of me. Not only did Christ die for me, but He died for this baby that I am carrying. What an incredible thought.

I am so grateful for the gift of Christ, and I pray that He has blessed your heart greatly this Easter.

No comments: