Friday, January 2, 2009

2009

Happy New Year!

So, I'm normally totally into the whole New Year's Resolutions thing. I make a list of all these lofty goals that, for some strange reason, I really think I can attain. And they normally revolve around "self" thing - weight, organization, etc. etc. etc.
This year, though, I didn't even THINK about New Year's Resolutions. I'm not sure why. 2009 just kind of "arrived" without me giving much thought to it. And when I got around to thinking about it, I decided that it wasn't worth my time and energy to come up with resolutions to only be disappointed in the end. Instead, I am just going to LIVE. If I make some goals along the way, great. If I accomplish them, fantastic. But this year, for me, loving my boys is all that really matters. Watching Drew grow and change and just being "mommy" is enough for me.
So, Happy New Year, everyone...and here's to LIFE!


No comments: