Tuesday, June 16, 2009

9 Months


Dear Drew,
What a fun month it has been!!! I can barely wrap my mind around all the things you are doing now. As always, it has gone WAY too fast and you are getting to be too big too fast for your mommy. But I know that is part of this motherhood gig, and I just have to get used to it.

Your army crawl has turned into a real crawl and you are really on the move. I can't take my eyes off of you for a second. You are also pulling up now - on EVERYTHING! Your favorite spot is the entertainment center. You are just like your daddy - you love the electronics! Your two top teeth have come in so you are now sporting a 4 tooth grin. I love it! You have also learned to sign "all done" and even say it in your own little way.

You've grown out of all kinds of things - your bouncy seat, your car carrier, your activity gym.... It amazes me the rate at which I am moving things down to the basement to put away for the "next baby" - a LONG way down the road, I might add! It makes me sad to put it all up, but at the same time it is so exciting to watch you explore the world around you and learn new things every day.

You also found out this month that you are going to have a new baby cousin in December. Your Aunt Amy is having another baby, and it will be so much fun to have another baby in the family. I hope you two will grow up to be very close! Your cousin Braden already adores you, so I'm pretty sure you two will always be big buds!

I can hardly believe that in just 3 short months we will be celebrating your first birthday. I will treasure these moments forever and I am so very grateful that I am your mommy. I couldn't ask for anything better in the world.

I love you baby boy!
Mommy

No comments: