Monday, February 23, 2009

Who Comes Up With These??

So, have you ever driven by a church, read their little sign message, and promptly wanted to scream???? I have a huge dislike for church sign messages - especially those that make Christians look like judgmental, hypocritical people.

Here are a few of the worst I have seen...

Don't let 6 strong men carry you to church for the first time.

Where will you spend eternity? Smoking or non-smoking?

We are not Dairy Queen but we have great Sundays.

Anybody else out there hate these as much as I do?? What are some of the best ones you've seen???

2 comments:

Heidi Buchanan said...

Confession: I LOVE these! They are a HOOT. When I see them I think, "only in the South!"

I don't love them when they are condemning people to a fiery destination Or when they are political.

Deborah Pasko said...

i think the same thing. bronson and i always make fun of them. our favoite....don't make me come down there-god. AND....if you think this is hot wait until you get to hell.