Monday, December 22, 2008

Poor Baby Boy.....

Well, the inevitable has happened....my baby is sick for the first time. And it is breaking this momma's heart. Poor little thing has a terrible cough, and everytime he tries to cry, nothing comes out. It's like baby laryngitis. We're hoping he will be better by Wednesday since we are supposed to be Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus at the Christmas Eve Service. I guess if he has to be sick at Christmas, it is better this year than next year since he doesn't even know it's Christmas this year. But it is just sad for a boy to be sick at Christmas, regardless of his age!!!

As for me, well, I'm busy trying to finish up everything for Christmas while tending to the boy. It's challenging when he is well to keep up....much more so when he is sick! But if it doesn't get done, then it doesn't get done. The world won't end.

I will post some Christmas pictures soon...Now that I have my cards out, I can show the pictures I've been keeping a secret! Plus I have all kinds of Christmas=y shots to share!

If you think of it, lift up some prayers for sweet Drew-bear for a speedy recovery!! Hope everyone is doing well!!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

It's so hard when they get sick- Mommys want to fix things and you just have to wait it out! I'll be praying for Drew, and for you as well. Hope he's better very soon.