Monday, July 21, 2008

10 Weeks To Go!

How in the world did Week 30 get here already?? I can't believe that we are 3/4ths of the way through this pregnancy and we will be welcoming Little Bit in 10 weeks (give or take). It is so exciting, but also overwhelming at the same time!

The nursery is moving right along (pictures coming soon!). All the furniture is put up, the bedding is in (minus the crib skirt that my good friend is making), and the drawers even have some clothes in them. Washing and folding all those itty bitty clothes was a serious reality check! I love the nursery and find myself just walking in to look around a few times a day. I'm looking forward to getting some things up on the walls and making it a little more "homey."

I'm feeling really good for the most part. I am starting to get tired again, but the uncomfortable part hasn't really hit yet except for at night. I can't complain too much, that's for sure! We are still able to train at the gym a couple of times a week and I'm still able to get up and down from the floor with the little ones at church. I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts!!!

So there's the little update. It is just amazing to me that we are really in the homestretch now. I can't wait to meet this little one!!!

No comments: