Tuesday, June 17, 2008

33....


33 reasons I love my husband....


1. He makes me laugh so hard my stomach hurts

2. He is super protective of me - you just don't mess with his wife!

3. Kids LOVE him, and he loves them!

4. He is right by my side at almost every church event that I am in charge of.

5. His smile lights up my life.

6. He makes me STOP and enjoy life.

7. At any given moment, he can tell me how many days until Little Bit arrives.

8. He always kisses me goodnight.

9. He loves his family.

10. He tries really hard to keep surprises a surprise, but he is just terrible at it!

11. The littlest things make him happy.

12. He will try just about anything one time.

13. He researches everything related to the baby to make sure it's safe.

14. He goes with me to all of my dr. appointments.

15. He would drop anything at anytime if I needed him.

16. He accepts everything about me - even my faults.

17. He doesn't give me a hard time when I clean the bathroom at midnight!

18. He sings really loud when we play Rock Band.

19. He has the heart of a kid.

20. He has a heart of gold.

21. He would do anything for anyone at anytime.

22. He makes sure to include everyone in everything.

23. He gives the best hugs.

24. He is a pillar of strength.

25. He knows when I have had enough and will graciously take me out of a situation.

26. He always helps me figure out what to have for dinner!

27. He LOVES giving gifts to other people.

28. All he ever tells me that he wants is to make me happy.

29. He gives new perspectives on situations.

30. He stands up for what he believes in.

31. He gives of his time, talent, energy, and finances generously.

32. He always builds me up.

33. He is my very best friend and the greatest husband in the world.


Happy Birthday CAL! You are the greatest gift God has ever given to me, and I am so grateful for you! I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Mary Craig said...

Awwww! Happy Birthday, CAL!